There is nowhere in England more important to rugby union than Twickenham Stadium. Home to England Rugby and the World Rugby Museum (WRM) – this is the ultimate experience for the rugby enthusiast.
On a guided tour access some of the most exclusive parts of the Stadium. Take a seat in the England dressing room (refurbished Nov 2013), absorb the atmosphere in the royal box (refurbished 2015) and imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the players’ tunnel to take in the view pitch side.
Please check our Closures and Notices page for changes to opening hours, tour times and exceptional closure dates.
Highlights of the tour:
• Take a seat in the England Dressing Room
• Absorb the atmosphere from the best seats in the house in the Royal Box
• Visit the VIP areas
• Imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the players’ tunnel to take in the view pitch side.
The World Rugby Museum gives a unique insight into this magnificent sport. People of all ages and nationalities can follow the history of the game from its origins in Rugby School to the present day. Discover why people love rugby, from the grassroots game to the elite sport, and get the stories behind some of the greatest players, matches and tries - with a little humour thrown in.
Twickenham Stadium is the fifth largest sports stadium in Europe and the largest rugby venue in the world.
Highlights of the WRM include:
• Play Rugby Zone – Take up the challenge of this new interactive area by testing your skills including speed, strength and kicking prowess, to find out “What Kind of Rugby Player Are You?”.
• A glittering array of trophies including the Calcutta Cup, the intricately beautifully engraved trophy made from 270 silver rupees for which England and Scotland have competed since 1879
• Film and video footage allowing you to re-live some of rugby’s most memorable moments.
• The world’s finest collection of rugby memorabilia – over 25,000 iconic objects dating back to the beginning of the game.
Tour times: Tues-Fri: 11.00, 13.00, 15.00; Sat: 10.30, 12.00, 13.30 and 15.00; Sun: 12.00 and 14.00. Booking is essential so all customers need to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure availability.
Full List Of Attractions Included
"Experience London easily and at a fraction of the price with the London Pass. Absolutely love the London Pass! It was easy to order online, and we had absolutely no issues with it while we used it around town. We purchased the 3 day pass with travel and used it every day to numerous different sights. If you are sight seeing London for the first time, this is definite buy as it'll save you on admission to almost all of the places that you would want to go!"
Nicole from USA
|Tuesday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Sunday||11.00 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||11.00, 13.00 & 15.00|
|Wednesday||11.00, 13.00 & 15.00|
|Thursday||11.00, 13.00 & 15.00|
|Friday||11.00, 13.00 & 15.00|
|Saturday||10.30, 12.00, 13.30 & 15.00|
|Sunday||12.00 & 14.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
Twickenham Stadium, Whitton Road, Twickenham, TW2 7BA
0870 405 2001