Explore the underground tombs of London Bridge and brave the haunting tales of the city's notorious past at the London Bridge Experience
The London Bridge Experience is a unique and interactive journey through the deep, dark history of London. Travel through time and take a light-hearted look at 2000 years’ worth of history within London Bridge and the surrounding area. Watch Boudicca fight her battles against the Romans, get twisted up in the fates of traitors and their treachery but beware to keep your head! Be engulfed in the powerful Great London Fire and follow the gruesome and gory tales of Jack the Ripper. Finally, for those who dare, enter the bowels of the Bridge and be terrified, tormented and tricked within The Tombs.
- Scariest attraction in London
- Rich history of gruesome, gory Britain
- Interactive experience with real life actors and animation
- Two part attraction; The London Bridge Experience and London Tombs
Did you know:
- The legend of the disfigured Mastern Brother’s vengeful murders haunts London with the killings of four men on Tower Bridge
- Workers at The London Bridge Experience have heard eerie children’s cries and have witnessed poltergeist activity whilst on shift
- The Great Fire of London (1666) has no official death toll, but the heat of the fire may have cremated many Londoners, leaving their remains unrecognisable
- The murders of Jack the Ripper have inspired many studies and analyses of his case, the term has now been coined Ripperology
- Many phantom cries can be heard at London Bridge rumoured to be ‘traitors’, whose heads were dipped in tar and stuck on pikes, executed between 1305 and 1660
The London Bridge Experience can teach you about life in London from the Roman times, to the fierce battles of Queen Boudicca and 19th century pick pocketing thieves. Discover the darkness of a disused railway tunnel, the traitor’s Gate House and the Chapel of Thomas Beckett.
A former 16th century plague pit, the London Tombs prides itself on its unbeatable scare-factor. From terrifying tales and true stories, explore the gruesome past of London Bridge with a spine-tingling adventure into the depths of the tomb.
London Pass holders can also get 20% off any spend of £15.00 and over at the gift shop.
For more things to do in the London Bridge area, click here to see a list of London Bridge attractions.
Top Tip: Guardian Angel Tours are available for younger visitors (under 11's) to protect them from anything too frightening!
How to get there:
- London Bridge Underground (jubilee and northern lines, national rail network)
- London Bridge Experience is situated in zone 1 of the London Transport Network so your travel will be included in your package if you opt for The London Pass with Oyster Travelcard
Make the most of your London Pass:
- With The London Pass you can visit over 60 top attractions in London for Free
- Click here for a list of London Bridge Attractions
- Add on a Travelcard to take care of all your transport needs
Full List Of Attractions Included
"Experience London easily and at a fraction of the price with the London Pass. Absolutely love the London Pass! It was easy to order online, and we had absolutely no issues with it while we used it around town. We purchased the 3 day pass with travel and used it every day to numerous different sights. If you are sight seeing London for the first time, this is definite buy as it'll save you on admission to almost all of the places that you would want to go!"
Nicole from USA
|All Year Round:|
|Monday||10.30 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||10.30 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||10.30 - 17.00|
|Thursday||10.30 - 17.00|
|Friday||10.30 - 17.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Sunday||10.00 - 18.00|
|Last Admission: 17.00 weekday, 18.00 weekend|
|24th December to 1st January|
|Monday||11.00 - 16.00|
|Tuesday||11.00 - 16.00|
|Wednesday||11.00 - 16.00|
|Thursday||11.00 - 16.00|
|Friday||11.00 - 16.00|
|Saturday||11.00 - 16.00|
|Sunday||11.00 - 16.00|
|Last Admission: 16.00|
Loading Map - Please wait...
2-4 Tooley Street London SE1 2SY
020 740 36333