Free 1 Day Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
London Pass Benefits:
Free 1 day Hop on Hop off Sightseeing Bus Tour
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: £25.00 Child: £11.00
See the sights of London from a hop on, hop off bus tour and choose from 60 stops and 5 routes around top attractions and landmarks
A London Bus Tour is one of the most iconic ways to experience London. See the sights from the comfort of your seat as you’re driven through the streets of the city and have your pick of 5 routes and 60 stops in London, meaning you can create your own sightseeing agenda. Your ticket is valid for 1 calendar day so make the most of a full day of sightseeing, passing top sights and attractions such as Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and Trafalgar Square.
- 1 day Hop on hop off ticket
- 5 bus routes around London
- 60 hop on/off tourist stops
- See top London attractions and landmarks
- Live English audio guide - available also in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin), Portuguese (Brazilian) & Russian
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower of London
- Tower Bridge
- Trafalgar Square
- Big Ben
- River Thames
- Westminster Abbey
Did you know:
- Big Ben was cast on 10th April 1858 so he’s been part of the London landscape for over a century and a half
- London has four UNESCO world heritage sites: Tower of London, Maritime Greenwich, Westminster Palace which includes Westminster Abbey and Saint Margaret's Church as well as Kew’s Royal Botanic Gardens
- The first performance of a Punch and Judy show at Covent Garden was recorded on 9th May 1662 in Samuel Pepys's diary entry
The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide! See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more, as your live guide informs and entertains every step of the way.
The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
The Pick Up (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
The Drop Off Route (Green route): Operating in the Evening, this route travels from Central London to the popular hotel districts.
For route diversions, delays and disruptions, please check our Closures & Notices page to avoid disappointment.
Where to hop-on and hop-off:
Tower of London
The Tower of London is without a doubt one of London’s most important and historic buildings – and is a highlight on everyone’s itinerary. Hop off here and explore this old fortress on a Yeoman Warder tour and learn about the Tower’s wealth of history, dating back to the Norman Conquest. Learn about the secrets and scandals of the court and the role the Tower used to play as prison, armoury and menagerie.
Set along London’s famous Southbank area, you can immerse yourself in the “cultural heart” of the city. Stroll along the famous esplanade, past street performers and pop-up eateries to the more edifying landmarks such as The British Film Institute, National Theatre, Queen Elizabeth Hall and Royal Festival Hall. Further along the river, you can find Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and the Tate Modern.
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must-visit on your bus tour. Hop off and explore the country’s coronation church since the 11th century and walk down the same aisle that Kate Middleton did to marry Prince William. Westminster Abbey is a stunning historic building with impressive stained glass windows, paintings and old pews but it’s also famous as the burial ground for some of the most esteemed intellectuals, scientists and writers such as Charles Darwin, Geoffrey Chaucer and Charles Dickens.
The most iconic crossing over the Thames, the Tower Bridge is one of the most photographed landmarks in London so jump off here to enjoy a visit of this old Victorian bascule bridge. Just opposite the Tower of London and across from London Bridge, Tower Bridge is a great attraction if you like engineering and a good view. The Victorian Engine Rooms show you show the old bascules worked and the new elevated glass walkway gives you unparalleled views over London and the river.
You can’t miss a photo opportunity at one of the most recognisable buildings in the country, Buckingham Palace. Home to the Queen of England, Elizabeth II, this beautiful building is a top London attraction and is one of the few working palaces left in the world. Hop off at the Buckingham Palace stop and catch the Changing of the Guard before walking through Green Park for some quiet sanctuary.
Trafalgar Square is another iconic London landmark and is considered a cultural hub in London, hosting events, cultural celebrations and rallies, bringing together all the people of London. Symbolically it’s famous for its Nelson’s column, the National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery, two of London’s most important art galleries. Trafalgar Square is also a stone’s throw away from the the Embankment, great for views along the river.
Redeem your free Bus Tour ticket with your London Pass at one of these Visitor Centre collection points:
- 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP
- Golden Tours Visitor Centre: 4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham, Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SH
- Golden Tours Visitor Centre: 156 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF
- Golden Tours Visitor Centre: 145 Praed Street, London, W2 1RL
or bus stops:
- Park Lane Southbound Park Lane, Southbound, Coach stop at Marble Arch
- Duncannon Street St. Martin-in-the-Fields, Stop G
- Aldwych West arm, Tourist Stop, Outside No. 1
- Kings Cross St Pancras Road, Bus Stop T
- St. Paul’s Ludgate Hill, Tourist stop, for St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Tooley Street Tourist stop, opposite London Bridge Experience 7 Tower Hill Tourist bus stop, opposite Tower Hill Station
- Tower Hill Tourist bus stop, opposite Tower Hill Station
- Parliament Square Stop C, HM Treasury
- York Road North of Chichley Street
Stops will be manned from 09.00 – 15.00, 7 days a week.
Timetable: Buses run every 20-30 minutes.
Please note: Your 1 day bus tour ticket is valid for use on the day you collect it. Collecting the ticket will also activate your London Pass.
For the quickest way to move between attractions, we recommend you use the London Underground with your Oyster Card. This is the most time efficient way to travel across London. The hop on hop off bus is a 1 day sightseeing tour and not recommended as the only mode of transport to travel between attractions.
Make the most of your London Pass:
- Free 1 calendar day hop-on, hop-off bus tour ticket worth £25
- Hop off at top attractions in the city and skip the lines at busy sights
Perfect partner to visit London. Fast, Complete and Cost effective
Planning a trip to London. London Pass helps since the planning phase till the actual trip. Great scope mixing cruise and many different attractions. You only need to schedule about 3 attractions a day. Makes you save money and what's more precious when travelling: TIME. Fast pass is just great! Nice discounts on different items sold in stores. Just great!!! Totally recommend it.
Mariano Cabrini from Argentina
|Summer (every 20-30 mins)|
|Monday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Thursday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Friday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Saturday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Sunday||08.30 - 17.00|
|Winter (every 20-30 mins)|
|Monday||08.30 - 16.30|
|Tuesday||08.30 - 16.30|
|Wednesday||08.30 - 16.30|
|Thursday||08.30 - 16.30|
|Friday||08.30 - 16.30|
|Saturday||08.30 - 16.30|
|Sunday||08.30 - 16.30|
Loading Map - Please wait...
Collect ticket from: 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP
+44 (0)207 630 2028