What you get with The London Pass
The London Pass® is the ultimate sightseeing package that has been especially tailor-made for visitors to the city. It gives holders the ability to make the most out of their trip visiting top sights and attractions whilst saving time, money and stress.
What is The London Pass® and what do you get?
- Free entry to over 60 attractions, tours and museums including Tower of London, Westminster Abbey and many more
- Free 1-Day Hop on Hop off Bus Tour to explore London and discover all of it's iconic landmarks
- Fast Track Entry - skip the lines at selected attractions to save time during busy periods
- Instant Mobile Ticket option - get The London Pass on your Smartphone device
- Optional Oyster Travelcard to cover all of your transport needs
- Free 160+ page guidebook packed with helpful tips, info and maps
- Free Money Back Guarantee for all online orders - purchase with confidence online today
- Over 20 exclusive special offers also available to London Pass customers.
The London Pass gives you the flexibility to visit top attractions in the city at your own pace. Pick a pass duration the matches your trip and simply show your London Pass at any attraction included to enter for free. It's sightseeing made easy!
The London Pass Saves You Money
We have designed the London Pass so that you can cut costs and start saving from the start as entry fees are already paid for and included in the price of the pass. This helps when costs of attractions are sometimes over £20 to enter. Here are the normal gate prices for 10 of London's most popular attractions - don't forget all of these are included in the price of the London Pass.
Without the London Pass, you would be paying over £195 just to get into these top attractions - so start saving sooner!
The London Pass Saves You Time & Stress
Another main benefit of the London Pass is the Fast Track Entry priviledges you get as a pass holder. This allows you to skip to the front of the queue at selected popular attractions to save hours standing in line.
Forget about carrying around spare cash or waiting to buy tickets, too, as the London Pass acts as your all-inclusive entry card to 60+ attractions so you won't have to queue for admissions either. Simply show your London Pass at the entrance or ticket barrier and you'll be let through with no further payment!
Fast Track Entry
"We combined the London Pass with a 7-day Travelcard and saved a bundle. The London Pass allowed us to skip the queues for most attractions we visited, more time spent actually enjoying the things we went to see. The Travelcard made using public transit very simple and saved us a ton of money. Anyone who is thinking about a London vacation should consider buying the London Pass and the Travelcard."
Steve from Nova Scotia