Things to do in London > Top 10 Things To Do In London
There are so many exciting things to see in London - find out here what are the 10 best places to visit!
The London Pass is a packed with over 60 top attractions and sights which you can visit for free.
Check out our suggestion for the top 10 things to do in London with The London Pass.
1. Tower of London remains one of the most popular tourist attractions in London. Complete with tales of historical drama, infamous Beefeaters, the Crown Jewels and the Royal Armouries, a visit to the Tower is a must for all visitors to London.
2. Tower Bridge Exhibition. Built in 1894, this is one of the best known and most iconic bridges in London. Visit the Tower Bridge Exhibition and you'll not only learn about the history of the Bridge but you'll also enjoy breathtaking views of London from the high-level walkways - a perfect photo opportunity.
3. St Paul's Cathedral is another popular tourist attraction in London and it’s one of the most beautiful too. The Cathedral is home to the tombs of great historical figures such Lord Nelson and the Duke of Wellington.
Climb the 530 steps from the cathedral floor to the Golden Gallery, also known as the Whispering Gallery, for panoramic views of London.
4. Windsor Castle. Located just outside of London, it is the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world. It has been the official residence of the British sovereign for over 900 years and the amazing State Apartments are a favourite with London tourists.
5. Hampton Court Palace was the home of King Henry VIII. Not only is this one of the most breathtaking and legendary of all London palaces, it also boasts stunning gardens, a world famous hedge maze and more than one ghost.
6. Kensington Palace was home to the late Princess Diana and birthplace of Queen Victoria. This stunning palace can be found in the lovely Kensington Gardens surrounding the royal residence.
7. ZSL London Zoo is a great attraction in London for all the family. The zoo features the popular Gorilla Kingdom and Clore Rainforest Lookout which both get you closer than ever to primates of Africa and South America.
8. The London Bridge Experience is an attraction set within the arches of this historical bridge. Featuring real life actors, stunning special effects and animations, this is unique interactive adventure really does takes you back in time.
9. Tour of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, an identical reconstruction of the original building which housed Shakespeare’s theatre in London. This open-air playhouse can be found in the banks of the Thames River and features an exhibition dedicated to both the play writer.
10. Thames River Cruise. The banks of the River Thames are lined up iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Canary Wharf and many more. Weaving through the heart of London the Thames River Cruise really is the best way to see the city.