The Oyster Travelcard covers all your transport needs whilst sightseeing in London
An Oyster Travelcard gives you unlimited access within central London to the world famous Underground network as well as bus services, overground trains and the DLR. It’s your electronic transport ticket to navigate around the city easily and efficiently - it's the cheapest way to get around London.
What is an Oyster Travelcard and what do I get?
- Unlimited Travel across central London - you can travel at any time of the day, any day of the week
- Cheapest and most flexible way to travel around London
- Access to all London Transport Networks including London Underground trains (Tube), Buses, Docklands Light Rail and Overground Trains
- No hassle of standing in queues to buy daily tickets, the Oyster Travelcard is your all-inclusive electronic ticket
- Make savings as journeys are capped at a maximum daily charge meaning sightseeing becomes even more cost-effective
How much value do I get from an Oyster Travelcard?
Each Oyster Travelcard comes pre-loaded with a credit/value to match your London Pass duration. Here is a breakdown:
|London Pass with Oyster Travelcard||Credit
|1 Day Adult London Pass + Travel
|2 Day Adult London Pass + Travel
|3 Day Adult London Pass + Travel
|6 Day Adult London Pass + Travel
|10 Day Adult London Pass + Travel
A single journey in central London on the tube (zones 1-2) is £2.90, and the daily maximum charge is just £6.40 - any journeys made after this amount will not be charged. If you're travelling by bus, any journey with an Oyster Travelcard will cost £1.50, but any journeys after reaching the daily maximum charge will be free. Learn more about Oyster Travelcard values and daily maximum charges here.
Note: Over 66% of the attractions included on The London Pass are in Central London (zones 1-2) so visiting attractions inside zone 2 will only cost you £6.40 per day. The 6 day London Pass + Oyster Travelcard has a £40 value/credit which will cover all you transport needs inside central London.
Should you run out of Oyster Card credit while you’re in London, simply go to any one of the underground stations to top up for the remaining duration of your time in London.
Travel around London the easy way with a handy tube map - download for free and start exploring:
HOW TO USE THE OYSTER CARD