Save on the Original Sightseeing Bus Tour
Original London Sightseeing Bus Tour
London Pass Benefits:
Get Preferential Rates of £26.00 for adults and £12.50 for children
Normal Ticket Prices: Adult: £30 Child: £15
The Original London Sightseeing Tour is the best open top bus tour in London. You can see top London sights from the comfort of your seat and hop on and off at 80 points across the city, creating your very own itinerary as you go with three routes to choose from.
See the iconic landmarks and monuments London is so famous for, from the Tower of London, to Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey. You can see it all whilst learning about the history of London along the way with an English speaking guide. Plug into the variety of multilingual audio guides if English is not your first language.
- entertaining English speaking guides
- hop on & hop off between the 3 sightseeing bus tour routes
- 24 hour ticket
- includes 3 FREE walking tours
- includes FREE Thames River Cruise pass between Westminster & Tower Piers.
Start 1 - Piccadilly Circus
- Yellow Route from Coventry Street
- Red Route From Haymarket - Stop P outside Tiger Tiger
Start 2 - Trafalgar Square
- Yellow & Red Routes from Trafalgar Square (North Side) - Stop Z opposite The Original London Visitor Centre
- Green Route From Whitehall - Stop opposite 'Trafalgar Studios'
Start 3 - Russell Square / Woburn Place
- Blue Routes from Woburn Place - Stop on Woburn Place outside the Royal National Hotel
Start 4 - Victoria / Grosvenor Gardens
- Yellow Route from Buckingham Palace Road - Stop Z5 on Buckingham Palace Road outside Thistle Victoria Hotel
- Red Route from Grosvenor Gardens - Stop located beside Grosvenor Gardens outside STA Travel
Start 5 - Marble Arch
- Yellow & Red Routes from Speakers' Corner - Stop Z on Park Lane
London Pass holders get great preferential rates for The Original London Sightseeing Tour. Another great saving on sightseeing with The London Pass.
You can book through our new Concierge Site: http://concierge.londonpass.com/london-open-top-bus-tour.php
Full List Of Attractions Included
"I would absolutely recommend buying the London Pass if you have 3 or more days to spend exploring London. Buy it ahead of time, online and research what is available and decide what attractions you might be interested in. A top 10 sort of thing, and then any others that might be of interest. It gives you the freedom to visit many popular sites without the hassle of standing in long lines for tickets. I also liked that I wasn't spending all kinds of money every day on attractions and money did not enter into my decisions on what I wanted to do since my admissions where already paid for. I very much enjoyed my visit in London and I think having the London Pass allowed me to see more than I would have, had I not had it. Thank you!!"
Debbie from UK
|Tours run approximately every 15 minutes|
|Monday||08.30 - 18.00|
|Tuesday||08.30 - 18.00|
|Wednesday||08.30 - 18.00|
|Thursday||08.30 - 18.00|
|Friday||08.30 - 18.00|
|Saturday||08.30 - 18.00|
|Sunday||09.00 - 17.30|
Loading Map - Please wait...
Original London Visitor Centre , 17-19 Cockspur Street, Trafalgar Square, London SW1Y 5BL
020 7389 5040