Free Twickenham Stadium Tour - Save £20.00
World Rugby Museum & Twickenham Stadium Tour
London Pass Benefits:
Free Twickenham Stadium Tour & entry to the World Rugby Museum
Normal Ticket Price: Adult: £20.00 Child: £12.00
There is nowhere in England more important to rugby union than Twickenham Stadium. Home to England Rugby and the World Rugby Museum (WRM) – this is the ultimate experience for the rugby enthusiast.
On a guided tour access some of the most exclusive parts of the Stadium. Take a seat in the England dressing room (refurbished Nov 2013), absorb the atmosphere in the royal box (refurbished 2015) and imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the players’ tunnel to take in the view pitch side.
Highlights of the tour:
• Take a seat in the England Dressing Room
• Absorb the atmosphere from the best seats in the house in the Royal Box
• Visit the VIP areas
• Imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the players’ tunnel to take in the view pitch side.
The World Rugby Museum gives a unique insight into this magnificent sport. People of all ages and nationalities can follow the history of the game from its origins in Rugby School to the present day. Discover why people love rugby, from the grassroots game to the elite sport, and get the stories behind some of the greatest players, matches and tries - with a little humour thrown in.
Twickenham Stadium is the fifth largest sports stadium in Europe and the largest rugby venue in the world.
Highlights of the WRM include:
• Play Rugby Zone – Take up the challenge of this new interactive area by testing your skills including speed, strength and kicking prowess, to find out “What Kind of Rugby Player Are You?”.
• A glittering array of trophies including the Calcutta Cup, the intricately beautifully engraved trophy made from 270 silver rupees for which England and Scotland have competed since 1879
• Film and video footage allowing you to re-live some of rugby’s most memorable moments.
• The world’s finest collection of rugby memorabilia – over 25,000 iconic objects dating back to the beginning of the game.
Tour times: Tues-Fri: 11.00, 13.00, 15.00; Sat: 10.30, 12.00, 13.30 and 15.00; Sun: 12.00 and 14.00. Booking is advised to ensure availability.
Closed: 1st - 2nd, 16th August; 6th September.
No Tours: 14th - 15th (4th Aug 11am tour only); 4th - 5th, 8th, 18th - 19th, 25th - 26th September.
The Rugby World Cup is being held between 18th September and 31st October. We will be running a 60 minute ‘highlights’ tour during this period, and tour days and times may vary from the standard. Booking is advised to ensure availability.
Full List Of Attractions Included
MAKES THE WHOLE TRIP EASIER
Not only do you have your admission card in hand, but you have an excellent guide to London and its environs. Approaching long lines, you can usually go right to the front at an attraction. Not only that, but because you have your admission, you'll find yourself visiting wonderful attractions that you might not otherwise have ventured to find.
John Schultz from USA
|Tuesday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Thursday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Friday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Saturday||10.00 - 17.00|
|Sunday||11.00 - 17.00|
|Tuesday||11.00, 13.00 & 15.00|
|Wednesday||11.00, 13.00 & 15.00|
|Thursday||11.00, 13.00 & 15.00|
|Friday||11.00, 13.00 & 15.00|
|Saturday||10.30, 12.00, 13.30 & 15.00|
|Sunday||12.00 & 14.00|
Closed: Mondays, 24th to 26th December, 1st January, Match & Event Days
Loading Map - Please wait...
Twickenham Stadium, Whitton Road, Twickenham, TW2 7BA
0870 405 2001