The London Pass Dining Guide
London is packed with top restaurants featuring world-class chefs serving a variety of culinary delights. However, dining out can be expensive, in fact recent research found that the average dinner for 2 costs £90.
With the London Pass Dining Guide you can make great savings at over 60 restaurants, with discounts of up to 50% off or special offers such as a free bottle of wine or ice cream sundae.
Top London restaurants include;
• Cafe des Amis (50% off a la carte menu)
• Cape Town Fish Market (50% off a la carte menu)
• The Commonwealth Kitchen (50% off a la carte menu)
• Covent Garden Grill (Free bottle of house wine)
• Little Sicily (50% off a la carte menu)
• Planet Hollywood (25% off a la carte menu)
• Punch tavern (50% off a la carte menu)
• Shaka Zulu (25% off a la carte menu)
It comes as a 50+ page guidebook which details all of the restaurants included and the offer available at them. You simply show the guide at the restaurant to claim your saving or freebie – reservations are recommended to avoid disappointment on busy days but are not essential.
The London Pass Dining Guide covers up to 6 people and is valid for 7 days.
And you can get all of this for just £10 – the Dining Guide can be added to you London Pass order during the checkout process on this website and is exclusive to London Pass customers.